Please Note: This course is provided in a self-guided or instructor-led training format and includes the certification exam. Clients are provided the flexibility to attend an instructor-led class in addition to the self-guided version of the course at their convenience for one flat fee. The instructor-led courses are offered online in both one and two day sessions.
AdvancedLab provides Recruiting and Sourcing professionals with the opportunity to learn leading edge and innovative search tactics to locate the best candidates on the web today. Leaving behind the common recruiting destinations, this course explores creative avenues and techniques to locate top talent.
AdvancedLab expands on the techniques learned in SearchLab and helps our clients learn:
- Advanced Boolean commands that can help recruiters and sourcers refine their searches within a variety of search engines.
- New and specialized search engines to help locate passive candidate information faster.
- To create a custom search engine to personalize a search to produce quality leads.
- Strategies to locate documents on the Internet.
- How and why search engines work in specific and unique ways.
SearchLab is a pre-requisite for this course as an understanding of Boolean and AIRS sourcing methodologies helps AdvancedLab attendees maximize their opportunity to elevate their sourcing abilities.
The ACIR certification exam is included with the course at no additional cost. The certification is valid for two years and alumni can re-certify at no additional cost every two years. Also included; unlimited access to MyAIRS Portal, instructor office hours, and supplemental resources.
Continuing Education CreditsSHRM: This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification.
HRCI: AIRS powered by ADP is a recognized provider of recertification credits. HR Certification Institute® preapproved this program for 6.5 HR (General) credit towards aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification.