AIRS Associate Trainer Certification
An AIRS® Certified Trainer on Your Team
A comprehensive trainer certification program to deploy training throughout your organization on your timeline.
The AIRS Associate Trainer Certification program is designed to help organizations with in-house training resources that want to expand their training expertise. Offering our clients the option to upskill their staff by deploying their internal trainers, on their own timeline, and with the support of AIRS expert team members, we are currently offering a limited opportunity to participate in the Associate Trainer Certification program. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
- Access to Learning Path of selected course
- Required to complete one public session of instructor-led training course
- Self-guided format of course is available as an on- demand resource
- Learning aides to include course handout and office hours
- Required to pass any associated course exam(s)
Associate Trainer Certification Exam:
- Recorded training submission on selected topics per exam directions
- Required feedback session with Lead Trainer
- Required final recording submissions as needed per feedback
- Final feedback session with Lead Trainer