Please Note: This course is provided in both a self-guided and instructor-led training format and includes the certification exam. Clients are provided the flexibility to attend an instructor-led class in addition to the self-guided version of the course at their convenience for one flat fee. The instructor-led courses are offered online in both one and two day sessions.
The AIRS Certified Diversity and Inclusion Recruiter course provides recruiters, sourcers and talent acquisition professionals the opportunity to learn strategies to help them create and improve their diversity and inclusion talent acquisition practices. AIRS helps clients learn how to locate diverse candidate pools using a variety of resources, including internet search techniques and employing effective keywords that can be added to any sourcing strategy.
This course provides recruiters with the knowledge to create an effective plan for locating and building pipelines of talent, including from diverse and underrepresented groups. Course attendees will have the opportunity to learn how to identify and locate resources to build and implement an effective sourcing strategy to attract, locate and hire top talent from all industries and experience levels.
Included with the course is access to the CDR exam. This certification is valid for two years. Alumni can re-certify via the exam process at no additional cost every two years. Also included; lifetime access to MyAIRS Portal, instructor office hours and a supplemental self-guided learning course.
Topics covered include:
- Building a talent acquisition strategy to locate diverse and underrepresented candidates.
- How to create partnerships and improve collaboration with hiring managers to elevate diversity and inclusion recruiting practices.
- Using online data resources that support inclusive hiring.
- Analyzing opportunities for improving job descriptions in order to reach a more inclusive candidate pool.
- Utilize AIRS search techniques to find candidate profiles and resumes, lists of names, and much more.
- Explore techniques for finding diverse candidates on various social media platforms.
Continuing Education Credits
SHRM: This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification.
HRCI: AIRS powered by ADP is a recognized provider of recertification credits. HR Certification Institute® preapproved this program for 6.5 HR (General) credit towards aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification.