Please note: This course is offered online as a one day (eight hour) session or as a two day (four hours per day) session. Please consider this when reviewing the schedule and selecting your session.
The AIRS Certified Diversity Recruiter provides recruiters, sourcers and talent acquisition professionals the opportunity to learn strategies to help them create and improve their diversity and inclusion talent acquisition practices. AIRS helps clients learn to locate and leverage diverse candidate pools with a variety of resources, including Boolean search techniques and effective keywords that can be added to any sourcing strategy. This course provides recruiters with the opportunity to create an effective and efficient tactical plan for locating talent and build pipelines of diverse talent. Course attendees will have the opportunity to learn how to identify and locate resources to build and implement an effective sourcing strategy to attract, locate and hire top talent in today's market. This course is taught by an AIRS Trainer in an online training environment.
Included with the course is the opportunity to take the CDR exam. This certification is valid for two years and alumni are able to re-certify via the exam process at no additional cost.
Topics covered include:
- Building a diverse hiring strategy and collaborating with hiring managers
- Online data resources that provide support for inclusive hiring
- Analyzing job descriptions and keywords to identify opportunities to reach gender neutral audience
- Leverage AIRS search techniques to dive into the online talent pool to access profiles, lists, resumes and more
- Examine strategies for building keyword lists to expand online search strategies
Continuing Education Credits
SHRM: This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification.
HRCI: AIRS powered by ADP is a recognized provider of recertification credits. HR Certification Institute® preapproved this program for 6.5 HR (General) credit towards aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification.