Please note: This course is offered as a one day (eight hour) session as well as a two day (four hours per day) session. Please consider this when reviewing the schedule and selecting your session.
AIRS courses provide clients with the opportunity to learn how to leverage sourcing techniques to improve recruiter effectiveness. AIRS Certified Diversity Recruiter provides recruiters, sourcers and talent acquisition professionals with the information, resources and strategies to help them create and improve their diversity recruiting efforts. AIRS helps clients learn to tap into diverse candidate pools with a variety of resources, including Boolean search techniques and effective keywords, that can be added to any sourcing strategy. CDR gives recruiters a tactical plan for discovering hard to find diverse talent and how to build pipelines of diverse talent. Recruiters will have the opportunity to learn how to target and locate resources and how to use those resources to implement an effective sourcing strategy to attract and locate diverse candidates in today's market. Topics covered include:
- Building a diverse hiring strategy and collaborating with hiring managers
- Online data resources that provide support for inclusive hiring
- Analyzing job descriptions and keywords to identify opportunities to reach gender neutral audience
- Leverage AIRS search techniques to dive into the online talent pool to access profiles, lists, resumes and more
- Examine strategies for building keyword lists to expand online search strategies
Continuing Education Credits
SHRM: This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification.
HRCI: AIRS powered by ADP is a recognized provider of recertification credits. HR Certification Institute® preapproved this program for 6.5 HR (General) credit towards aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification.