Please Note: If you are purchasing for someone other than yourself, please add each attendee name and email address to the Notes field at checkout.
Current Promotion: Subscribe to our mailing list (at bottom of page) to receive a promotion code (AIRS25) for a 25% discount on your purchase.
The Hiring Heroes Learning Path helps talent acquisition and human resources professionals improve their veteran recruiting program. The importance of attracting, engaging and retaining this workforce is a foundation of this course. Highly skilled people transition out of the armed services every year and these candidates are in high demand.
This course helps clients learn to:
- Create a military and veteran supportive work environment to attract, engage and retain talent.
- Understand military culture and how to support a successful career transition.
- Source on social media sites.
- Write impactful job descriptions that include translating military experience into current openings.
- Make effective offers that incorporate impactful negotiating and closing strategies.
- Build a plan and incorporate best practices for sourcing transitioning and Veteran candidates.
- Effectively position Veteran candidates with hiring managers.
AIRS Hiring Heroes Learning Path includes:
- Instructor-led training course format with self-service rescheduling option.
- Self-guided training course as additional training format.
- Certification Exam (on-demand) at completion of instructor-led or self-guided course.
- Recertification Exam every two years.
- Search Guide.
- Viewable course materials.
- Instructor-led office hours in one-on-one meetings.
- Reveal Your Top 2 Strength Roles - Complimentary access to the TMBC Strengths Assessment
Continuing Education Credits
SHRM: This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification.
HRCI: AIRS powered by ADP is a recognized provider of recertification credits. HR Certification Institute® preapproved this program for 6.5 HR (General) credit towards aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification.