AIRS Hiring Manager Academy courses were developed to help meet the specific needs of hiring managers and offer best practices for making hiring decisions. Developed by talent acquisition professionals and consisting of the following self-guided courses, you have unlimited, on-demand access to the entire training suite for one full year, participate in knowledge checks and earn the Certified Hiring Manager designation. Now is the time to elevate your hiring manager expertise, help enhance the candidate experience and support your organization as an employer of choice.
Current Promotion: Annual BOGO sale! Use code BOGO2022 and receive a 50% discount on your purchase.
- A Consultative Approach to Working with Recruiters
- Interviewing Best Practices
- Creating an Engaging Candidate Experience
- Interviewing to Identify Top Performers
- Understanding Interview Formats
- Selling the Career Opportunity
- Effective On-boarding
- Sourcing for Hiring Managers: The Fundamentals of Finding Great Hires
- The Art & Science of Finding Passive Talent: A Recruiter’s Perspective
- Understanding Unconscious Bias
- Understanding Diversity & Inclusion
- Military Veteran Talent Acquisition Tactics for Hiring Managers
- Reveal Your Top 2 Strength Roles - Complimentary access to the TMBC Strengths Assessment