Please Note: This course is provided in a self-guided or instructor-led training format and includes the certification exam. Clients are provided the flexibility to attend an instructor-led class in addition to the self-guided version of the course at their convenience for one flat fee. The instructor-led courses are offered online in both one and two day sessions.
Current Promotion: Use code BOGO2021 for 50% off your purchase
Highly skilled people transition out of the armed services every year and these candidates are in high demand. This course is focused on helping talent acquisition and human resources professionals improve their veteran recruiting program. The importance of attracting, engaging and retaining this workforce is a foundation of this course.
This course helps clients learn to:
- Create a military and veteran supportive work environment to attract, engage and retain talent.
- Understand military culture and how to support a successful career transition.
- Source on social media sites.
- Write impactful job descriptions that include translating military experience into current openings.
- Make effective offers that incorporate impactful negotiating and closing strategies.
- Build a plan and incorporate best practices for sourcing transitioning and Veteran candidates.
- Effectively position Veteran candidates with hiring managers.
The CMVR certification exam is on-demand, available upon completion of the course and included at no additional cost. The certification is valid for two years and alumni can re-certify at no additional fee every two years. Also included; unlimited access to the MyAIRS Portal, instructor office hours, and supplemental resources.
Continuing Education Credits
SHRM: This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification.
HRCI: AIRS powered by ADP is a recognized provider of recertification credits. HR Certification Institute® preapproved this program for 6.5 HR (General) credit towards aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification.