Please Note: If you are purchasing for someone other than yourself, please add each attendee name and email address to the Notes field at checkout.
The AIRS Professional Recruitment Certification course is a full cycle recruitment training session that helps Recruiting and Human Resource professionals think strategically about the talent acquisition process. The AIRS Professional Recruiter Certification course is ideal for all talent acquisition professionals looking to make an impact in their organization.
This course focuses on the core components of recruiting and helps clients learn:
- How to build an organized plan for building a custom recruiting strategy for any requisition.
- Building a candidate pipeline, preparing for cold calls and effective contacting strategies.
- Successful interview and negotiating processes and methodologies.
- Methods for conducting more effective intake calls with managers and clients to build a profile for individuals who will perform successfully in the role.
- An effective approach to working with candidates and hiring managers.
- A structured process and templates for obtaining feedback from candidates and hiring managers for process improvement.
- Importance of recruiting metrics, time management and developing industry expertise.
The PRC certification exam is on-demand, available upon completion of the course and included at no additional cost. The certification is valid for two years and alumni can re-certify at no additional fee every two years. Also included; unlimited access to MyAIRS Portal, instructor office hours, and supplemental resources.
- Reveal Your Top 2 Strength Roles - Complimentary access to the TMBC Strengths Assessment
This course is provided in a self-guided or instructor-led training format and includes the certification exam. Clients are provided the flexibility to attend an instructor-led class in addition to the self-guided version of the course at their convenience for one flat fee. The instructor-led courses are offered online in both one and two day sessions.
Continuing Education CreditsSHRM: This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification.
HRCI: AIRS powered by ADP is a recognized provider of recertification credits. HR Certification Institute® preapproved this program for 6.5 HR (General) credit towards aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification.