Please Note: If you are purchasing for someone other than yourself, please add each attendee name and email address to the Notes field at checkout.
Current Promotion: Annual BOGO sale! Use code BOGO_2023 and receive a 50% discount on your purchase.
The AIRS Certified Technical Recruiter Learning Path helps recruiters understand technical recruiting and the sourcing landscape to support an effective IT recruiting strategy, from research to communicating with candidates. Effectively recruiting technical talent is a significant challenge for many organizations today. Recruiters with a solid understanding of how to source for engineers, developers, and other specialized tech candidates set themselves apart from other recruiters as they can align top candidates to meet their organization’s hiring needs. Earning the CTR designation will showcase your technical recruiting expertise.
Topics covered include:
- Defining the enterprise, including;
- Data integration
- Software Development Life Cycle
- IT Governance
- Current Hot Topics in Tech, including:
- Web and mobile development
- Software testing
- Big Data
- Blockchain in the enterprise
- Information assurance
- Sourcing Technical Talent
- Boolean and beyond
- Locating resumes and more
- Finding tech communities online
- Leveraging chat clients
AIRS Certified Technical Recruiter Learning Path includes:
- Self-guided training course.
- Certification Exam (on-demand) at completion of course.
- Recertification Exam every two years.
- Search Guide.
- Viewable course materials.
- Instructor-led office hours in one-on-one meetings.
- Reveal Your Top 2 Strength Roles - Complimentary access to the TMBC Strengths Assessment
Continuing Education Credits:
SHRM: This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification.
HRCI: AIRS powered by ADP is a recognized provider of recertification credits. HR Certification Institute® preapproved this program for 6.5 HR (General) credit towards aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification.